Monday, August 20, 2012

I am finally back



I know it has been a while but I am finally back.
Sorry I have been gone for so long. I had no idea my summer was going to be so busy that I couldn't even update this blog site. So here is what has been happening: I got accepted into a Ph.D. program. I moved back to my hometown. I worked as a mason tender to save money to move to North Dakota. (Which is the most physically demanding job on the planet. I seriously lost 10 lbs of fat and replaced it with 8 lbs of muscle.) Finally moved into an apartment close to the university.

Right now, I am sitting in the office that they gave me working on lesson plans and the like. I am going to get back to updating the site on a regular basis and I will check on the email as soon as I can. Hopefully, I can get everything back to normal soon.

Sam aka Kendama Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment